Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2011 Chicagoland Pet Expo (in pictures)

Here are a few photos from the expo.  I didn't get to go see any of the fabulous shows, but there was some pretty interesting things that passed by my booth.


These pups were so good and so sweet.  They were there for a couple days, just a few booths down at the Hope Pet Rescue.



These next couple are adoptable dogs from Midwest Labrador Retriever Rescue.




 This is Ears (and I'm sure you see why).  He was such a sweetheart and I really wanted to bring him home with me, but it just didn't work out.  He is available for adoption through Bombshell Bully Rescue.



Just a couple random shots of the crowd...




This pup is Jack and he happens to be my nephew.  He was nice enough to come "work" in my booth on Sunday, as you can see here.




This wonderful pup was at the Illinois Shorthair Rescue booth.   He would take that basket right out of someone's hand...it was pretty amazing.



Loved this poodle's style!



All in all, by the end of the weekend, most of the pups agreed:  It is hard work being cute!




Hugs & Wags, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment