Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Missing my pup

Last night I just got home from a double trip.  The first being a week and a half trip to China and the second a week long in Vegas.   The trips were great but it was a long few weeks and I'm glad to be back.  I will definitely be posting some pictures soon so watch for those! 

The worst part about being gone for that long is how much I miss my Maggie.  Of course I missed my husband too, but he joined me in Vegas.  Maggie on the other hand is still at Camp Run-a-Pup.  I know she is in great hands and she always enjoys her time there, but I am having doggy kiss withdrawal!  Maggie has been with me for 6 and a half years now and she is a big part of my life.  I am going to be leaving to pick her up in just a bit and can't wait to see her! 

And just because I love her so much, here is a picture of my baby girl:



Hugs & Wags, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment