Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can you help Cain?

In June 2010, this dog (dubbed Cain) was surrendered to Dog Deserve Better by his owner (who thought he deserved better) after a gang retaliation left the poor guy with a broken back. He has made a lot of progress, but still has a long way to go.  DDB are taking donations to help Cain get the allergy meds/vaccines that he needs as well as doggy wheelchair.  I know he will appreciate any little bit anyone could give. 

You can also "Like" Cain's Facebook page, see lots of cute pictures, and follow his progress. 

Gang members may have broken my back but NOTHING can break my spirit!





I need a therapeutic doggie wheelchair to help me continue my journey towards learning to walk again and immunotherapy to help me with all my itchies!

I have more allergies than I thought possible. That's what happens to us wonderful white pibbles...we have very sensitive systems. Immunotherapy will help me to not be allergic to grass, bugs, trees, HUMANS, and even molds. I dont want to have to live in a bubble...please help!


Hugs & Wags, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment